1.12.2017

Stocking Stuffer Faves



We got home from our trip late last Wednesday night. Like really late. Like I may have actually cried while I dragged my stuff and kids for 2.5 miles through the airport to baggage claim. (Has anyone flown into JFK and NOT been in the furthest gate possible?!? Yeah, me neither.) 


Anyways, the kids and I slept in on Thursday. Poor Zack had to go to work bright (dark) and early. But, once I finally woke up I decided to jump start the unpacking process, which is soooo not like me. At least not like 2016 me. But maybe this is, like, my new thing? My new 2017 thing. I unpack immediately after arriving home from a trip. Wow! 2017 me seriously has her cr*p together. (Spoiler alert: It didn't last! There is still one suitcase sitting in my closet. Completely full.)


Unpacking felt like Christmas morning all over again. You guys, our families seriously hit it out of the park this year. We were seriously spoiled by thoughtful and personal gifts that prove that these people just GET us. 

In my family our absolute favorite things are STOCKINGS! We don't do regular stockings (socks, toothbrushes, m&ms) We each contribute a few of our favorite things. My mom, sister, and I have gotten maybe a little competitive about finding the best stocking stuffers. I hesitate to say competitive because let's be honest, we're ALL winning in this case. And there are absolutely no feelings of ill will. But let's just say, we love to find things that we think each other will love. And this year was probably our best year yet. 

So, I wanted to share a few of my Stocking Stuff Faves! (Everything is $6 or less!!)






Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Mouthwash
I found this on Amazon. We are big fan's of Tom's of Maine in this house and my family loves all-natural anything. True to it's name, this stuff is Wicked Fresh


My mom uses coconut oil for EVERYTHING. She's like the dad on My Big Fat Greek Wedding with Windex, but with coconut oil. She has a little container with her at all times. When I found these individual packets I knew she'd be obsessed. You can use them for cooking, obviously. But we also use them as moisturizer, make-up remover, lip balm. I'm telling you, everything. 


I feel like nothing even needs to be said about these caramels. We all fight over them and hide them from each other. They are sweet and salty heaven. 



My mom stumbled upon this tea and fell in love at first taste. If you're looking for an herbal tea to throw into your usual mix, you'll love this. Plus the packaging is 😍


You guys, this is a perfect example of how well my family knows me. 

✔️Cute animal
✔️ Kitchen Accessory

A perfect gift. (Found at TJ Maxx, but also available on Amazon) I've been using it constantly, and my children are always trying to steal it. 



You guys, I could seriously go on and on about why I love this deodorant. First of all, they are scented with essential oils and I smell like I just finished at the spa, ALL DAY. The first time I wore it I kept looking around wondering what smelled so good. It was me. Clearly, it does it's job. But you guys its also made with only 5 ingredients!! Cornstarch, olive oil, beeswax, baking soda, and essential oil for scenting. That means to aluminum and no pesky chemicals. They are doing a special where you can get your first stick for $1. ONE DOLLAR!!!! And if you love it, keep your subscription, or if you aren't happy, cancel it. 


I mean... perfect combo, no?? 



Mom, B, and I have this tradition of finding a Pura Vida bracelet anytime we're together. Every new city we've explored together, we've happened upon a little boutique that sells them. I now have a wrist full. They remind me daily that I'm connected to Mom and B.  Even though they are far, I feel like they are with me in my daily struggles, (i.e. dishes, wiping bums, folding laundry, etc) And every time I miss them, I know a girls trip is not too far in the future. 


I actually saw these in Mom's room before Christmas and was secretly wishing (maybe a prayer was said about it.) that they were for our stockings! They are from Michaels and not only are the covers gorgeous, but the inside is filled with high quality parchment. I like to consider myself a notebook *connoisseur*, if you will, and these babies are top notch! 


My sister order this set on Amazon last year and I've spent the last 12 months scheming and plotting to steal them. Thankfully, now I don't have to. 


Okay, now it's your turn! What were your favorite gifts you gave and received!!! I'm already starting to plan for next year's stockings! 😂

Xx
Sally

No comments :

Post a Comment